Whether you feel like you’re ready to pass your exams, are lost in the material – I’m ready to help! I have spent the last twenty years of my life living acupuncture. I wrote the Examination Workbook for Oriental Medicine, developed helpful flashcards and have recorded video courses to help my students succeed. Please, learn more about me & my experience, and my various acupuncture review tutoring services. I look forward to helping you succeed! Contact me directly with any questions.
“Your success – it’s personal with me”
– Linda Morse
– Yvonne R. Farrell, L.Ac., D.A.O.M., MTOM
A personal experience
Choose Acupuncture Review Classes® for a personalized educational experience with small class sizes.
Why Students Chose Acupuncture Review Classes® Read More Testimonials
- Dr. Morse’s class is a corner stone in my acupuncture and Chinese medical education. I accumulated a significant amount of clinical and real world knowledge from my apprenticeship, but being able to pass the 200 question board exam was an entirely different thing. Linda’s class and personal commitment to understanding the needs of each student and covering the details of how and what to study for the exam is priceless. She not only helped me pass the exam on my first try, but she truly solidified my knowledge of acupuncture, herbs and Chinese medicine. She is a wonderful teacher who keeps you laughing when times get rough and knows exactly when you need words of encouragement or a kick in the pants! I urge anyone taking the CA acupuncture board exam to take Linda’s class. If I were to start over, I would have taken it at least 2 times during my education. Just remember to do everything Linda says, and you will succeed!Stephen Holland-Chang, L.Ac.
- Linda is your GOLDEN TICKET to passing your exams! She never waivers and is really always there for you as an unconditional and nonjudgmental mentor. It is this unique trait that sets her apart from any other review class. I can't thank her enough for getting me thru this transition to LAc!Deanna D L.Ac.
- Linda is the most dedicated tutor I have ever had! She genuinely wants all of her students to learn as much as possible and pass CALE! She is extremely knowledgeable, passionate, and great at what she does!Anna L. L.Ac.
- I trusted her to guide me in my studies, and with her leadership and support coupled with my diligence I passed with a considerable margin. Through the process I also grasped a greater understanding of the medicine I have so much passion for. She is tender yet fierce, the perfect combination for this demanding initiation.Chase D L.Ac.
- In the world of passing the State Board Linda Morse was invaluable to me. I do not get to say this often - but she is a real pro!Zuzana M.B. L.Ac.