- 16 wks of classes – 3hrs 15minutes (each class).
- 4 – 8 extra classes – 2hrs each on test taking skills.
- 7 wks of extra classes – 2hrs (each class) -taught by our other captivating teacher.
- More personal coaching if deemed necessary.
- Classes are live online. You can see and literally talk to all the other students and teacher as if you are in your living room.
- Weekly questions book included. Questions are reviewed.
- Weekly class schedule as well as homework schedule included.
Experience counts for your Board Exams! One teacher that is proficient in all the subjects/materials for your board review. One teacher that knows you and how you think! That’s the key to success!
Linda Morse has been teaching innovative methodology for over 37 years and truly has her finger on the pulse of the needs of inspiring acupuncturists. Under her proven strategies, TCM students achieve the highest level of success on exams. She offers you the unique opportunity to work with someone that is not only a tutor, but a personal coach who is dedicated to your success.
Choose from morning or evening classes.
Online classroom offers an interactive & personal experience.
Many acupuncture review students score 150-160 out of 175 questions.
Consistently high pass rates for 17 years.
overall pass rate – March 2017
students taught, and counting!
years experience of teaching acupuncture review.
- Examination Workbook for Oriental Medicine *
- Mock Exams
- Computer or Tablet with Internet Connection & Microphone Capabilities
* Student required to purchase personal copy of the Examination Workbook for Oriental Medicine if hey haven’t done so in the past. This will ensure the best learning experience.
|New Student||$649 w/ CC|
|Returning Student||$499 w/ CC|
|Save on class registration fees by paying via check. Please contact Linda for more details.
These are private classes and your payment guarantees you spot in the class. Due to limited sizes of class and high demand there are no refunds after April 1, 2017. Dr. Morse reserves the right of refusal. An interview is required for admittance into Linda Morse’s classes.
- Licensed NCCAOM (2000), Mass (2001), NH (2001), CA (2002),ME (2014)
- Most experienced tutor for California Acupuncture Review Board Prep. Tutoring since 1997. Board prep 2000.
- Small classes, a personal experience.
- Taught over 1,800 hundred students for the California Acupuncture Exam.
- Committed to your success – read student testimonials.
- She has combined her years of study into a concise and engaging format.
- Innovative methodology brings her course to the forefront of exam review preparation.
- Attentive to your study habits and advocates study partners.
- Linda Morse Ph.D.,L.Ac., Dipl. of OM has a master’s and doctorate degree in oriental medicine.
- Linda additionally has the ability to pass on to students, 36 years of knowledge on how to eliminate performance anxiety.
- Highly respected educator, and one of the most effective teachers for exam preparation classes streamlining a systematic and efficient preparation course designed for all board examinations.